The Good, the Bad and the Unaccessible (60)

Discussions Replies News

Can we see your toilet please?

What an exciting life it must be to research, plan and operate overseas holidays. All those sunny exotic places to explore. That’s all tru…

Started by Deborah Jepson

0 Apr 4, 2014

Restricted Height Barriers

I have recently had a wheelchair carrier fitted to my car which increases the total height of the vehicle considerably.  Most multi-storey…

Started by Ruth McLellan

0 Feb 21, 2014

Edinburgh Trams. Open to All?

Edinburgh Trams – Nearing the End of the Line For the past six years residents of Edinburgh, and those passing through, have been disrupte…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 21, 2013

Moving On - Accessible Transport Symposium

There is a video competition for under 25s and a free exhibition and symposisum about accessible transport in Coventry 23/24 November Movi…

Started by Duncan Edwards

0 Oct 3, 2013

The Bad - Boots Portobello

Where: 174 Portobello High Street, Edinburgh, EH15 1EX   Boots has both good and bad points. The good being that they have disabled access-…

Started by Margie Fletcher

1 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Ailsa June MacLean

disabled rights

hi, I live in bath and there is a HMV shop and it has no lift meaning that for someone like me who is a wheelchair user i am only allowed t…

Started by simeon wakely

0 Aug 30, 2013

Euan just wants to go places

By Mette Nielsen   It all started out “normal” for Euan MacDonald. He was born and raised in Edinburgh, and as a young man he studied at un…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 26, 2013

Euan's Guide

If you are in a new town how do you know if a place is accessible. Do you call ahead? Do you ask friends?   This week we met with the team…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 26, 2013

Looking for something for a special occasion? We’ve got the tips on the accessible department stores in Edinburgh!

Summer, we all know what that means - Getting out of the house and enjoying the sunshine. Typically too we are all have extremely full sche…

Started by Margie Fletcher

0 Jun 21, 2013

Sensor System Should Stop Stolen Spaces

Ever driven up to a shopping centre, supermarket, or other public car park, steered your car towards the disabled parking spaces only to fi…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Helen Donaldson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service