Wheelchairs & Mobility (127)

Discussions Replies News

INSPIRATIONAL GB PARA-DRESSAGE RIDER TO COMPETE EVEN HARDER THANKS TO SUPPORT OF TGA FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER

Cornwall native Emily Skerrett, 33, is a talented disabled horse rider who has been selected to represent Great Britain in Para-dressage. D…

Started by Melissa McDonald

0 Jul 28, 2016

Corien Staels Takes Innovation to New Heights: Young entrepreneur creates a solution to age-old problem faced by millions of wheelchair users worldwide

Corien Staels is a young inventor and entrepreneur. A Belgian native, Corien is currently working on an Entrepreneurship Masters at the Un…

0 Jul 21, 2016

Blackwood Residents Help Up-and-Coming Designer

Corien Staels, founder of Staels Designs and inventor of the cooling & heating pad (for more information, visit here) for wheelchair us…

0 Jul 21, 2016

The Whill - Unbelievable new wheelchair

Unbelievable! It seems that almost every week I discover a new take on the wheelchair that looks like it’s out of a science-fiction blockbu…

Started by bespoken Team

4 May 26, 2016
Reply by bespoken Team

Easy rider just got a easier for wheelchair users... and it's epic!

If you’ve been following bespoken for a while you’ll know that we have some pretty “out there” concepts on this website that can only have…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 May 4, 2016

Florida students create dream wheelchair for wounded veteran

A shout out is due to a group of students of the University of Central Florida who were allowed to waive their standard final year exams in…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Mar 31, 2016

Look, No Hands! This New Wheelchair Concept Will Blow You Away

Billed by its creator as “a revolutionary hands-free mobility device that brings freedom back into the lives of its users” – bespoken is go…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 31, 2016

How to maintain your wheelchair in 4 videos

Looking after your wheelchair could help prevent troublesome breakdowns and keep repair costs down. So put on your tool belt and pop the ke…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Feb 25, 2016

I was so impressed with my PARAVAN wheelchair I asked the company to be their UK rep!

Posting on behalf of the author When I was first diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy, I was told I would probably only live until my twentie…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Feb 17, 2016

Chance to win £100 with survey for wheelchair users

Earn the chance to win £100 in Amazon vouchers by taking part in a research survey for people aged 16+ who use powered wheelchairs.   This…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 10, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service