All Discussions Tagged 'Accessible' (23)

Discussions Replies News

Hello gang!

Hey there,  Just a quick wee message to introduce myself. My name is Anthony A.K.A Geordie Travels, and I live in sunny Glasgow. I love to…

Started by Geordie Travels

2 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by Geordie Travels

How do you research and prepare a disabled friendly holiday?

It feels like summer is now happening (or at least winter’s over) and whoever says summer says holidays. Booking a holiday is notoriously d…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 18, 2018

New Guide Reveals Scotland’s Accessible Castles and Battlefields

Disabled access charity launches new guide to castles and battlefields around Scotland.   Ancient castles and remote battlefields might see…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 30, 2017

5* holiday cottage gets recognised - 'You can have accessibility without it looking clinical'

A husband and wife team have been recognised by the charity Blue Badge Style for the exceptional work they have done to offer inclusive acc…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Oct 20, 2017

The Blackwood House

EDIT (02/02/2017): It's been over two years since writing the words below and the concept has become a reality. Blackwood is delighted to s…

Started by bespoken Team

22 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by bespoken Team

The Blackwood House: a closer look at futuristic accessibility

You may have read in last week’s bespoken bulletin about the grand unveiling of Blackwood’s new accessible homes in Dundee. The flats are d…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Anne Walker

Easy self-transfer couch and bed needed... what works best?

For the last 4 years Blackwood Homes an Care, a leading housing and care provider, has been planning the build of the ultimate accessible h…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 21, 2017

Gondolas4All is making the canals of Venice accessible

Gondolas are a right, not a privilege!   Alright so it’s not an entirely conventional sentiment but it rings true as anything else where ac…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 9, 2017

Have Your Say to Define Accessibility in the New Blackwood Homes - Your Voice Counts!

Designing and shaping disabled access is never a one-man job. We’re enlisting some help from some real experts i.e. YOU. Share your opinion…

Started by bespoken Team

8 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Black

Top Ten Tips for Wheelchair Travel Abroad - by an Expert

By Martyn Sibley Travelling can be a daunting experience for everyone, and even more so for those with a disability. There’s so much to th…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 21, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service