All Discussions Tagged 'Guide' (9)

Discussions Replies News

Apple announce series of emojis depicting disabilities

Apple have unveiled the designs for 13 new emoji tailored specifically to reflect people who have disabilities.   If you use an electronic…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Apr 6, 2018

Staff

What’s On: Sat 10th Breaking Down Barriers, An Afternoon of Culture

The Equality and Rights Network (EARN) is to host a free afternoon of culture and events, with a focus on accessibility in Edinburgh this S…

Started by Oliver Hughes

0 Feb 8, 2018

New Guide Reveals Scotland’s Accessible Castles and Battlefields

Disabled access charity launches new guide to castles and battlefields around Scotland.   Ancient castles and remote battlefields might see…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 30, 2017

Vote for Euan's Guide and the #RedCordCard campaign

The sight of a red alarm cord is familiar to anyone who’s ever been in a disabled toilet. Probably also familiar is the infuriating sight o…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 27, 2017

"Wheelchair sports gave me back something I thought I'd lost forever" - and interview with Ryan Macdonald

Blackwood’s Annual General Meeting will soon be taking place in Inverclyde National Sports Training Centre with the theme for day centred o…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 8, 2017

Six months on, Gavin's on a roll

By Paul Richoux   “Inclusion is at the core of what I do, right from the outset” says Gavin Neate as I catch up with him several months aft…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 20, 2014

Family Day Out!

The future is on the march! The Family Day Out programme is here to ensure that partially sighted or blind people need not miss out on a g…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 20, 2014

Euan just wants to go places

By Mette Nielsen   It all started out “normal” for Euan MacDonald. He was born and raised in Edinburgh, and as a young man he studied at un…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 26, 2013

Euan's Guide

If you are in a new town how do you know if a place is accessible. Do you call ahead? Do you ask friends?   This week we met with the team…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 26, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service