All Discussions Tagged 'Travel' (18)

Discussions Replies News

Hello gang!

Hey there,  Just a quick wee message to introduce myself. My name is Anthony A.K.A Geordie Travels, and I live in sunny Glasgow. I love to…

Started by Geordie Travels

2 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by Geordie Travels

Comedian who Uses a Mobility Scooter Faced Humiliating Ordeal on Train

It’s been a lousy couple of weeks train travel for Tanyalee Davis. The award winning comic whose extensive career and touring schedule has…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 27, 2018

How do you research and prepare a disabled friendly holiday?

It feels like summer is now happening (or at least winter’s over) and whoever says summer says holidays. Booking a holiday is notoriously d…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 18, 2018

From Ayrshire to Asia for First Holiday - CleverCogs™ takes pensioner on dream holiday

A Blackwood Customer has gone on her first holiday at the age of 65 to Vietnam after she was able to research her destination through Cleve…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Jan 18, 2018

Getting on a plane when you have a disability – the best and the worst…

We want to hear your best/worst airline travel stories! It’s not exactly news – air travel isn’t much of a treat if you have a disability…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Paul Richoux

Haneda Airport rewrites the book on accessible travel!

My attention was caught this week with an article about the (relatively) recently built Haneda International Airport that is ostensibly the…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 23, 2017

Mobilituk is making the streets of Phnom Penh accessible

If anyone likes to travel, and you have to have a wheelchair/mobility scooter with you, it’s well documented that even relatively short jou…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 17, 2017

Top Ten Tips for Wheelchair Travel Abroad - by an Expert

By Martyn Sibley Travelling can be a daunting experience for everyone, and even more so for those with a disability. There’s so much to th…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 21, 2016

Kenguru: the perfrect car for wheelchair users?

It’s not exactly news that the way cars are thought of is changing. Particularly with regard to people who have disabilities. The driverles…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Sep 24, 2014

Extra Accessible Toilets

By Quentin Paimparay Changing Places is a dedicated campaign that strives to improve existing toilet facilities for people with disabilitie…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 6, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service