All Discussions Tagged 'aids' (10)

Discussions Replies News

Survey for hearing implant users in outdoor sports

Hi Everyone! I'm wondering if you could assist me in my Masters project! I'm a Strathclyde University student doing my Masters in Product D…

Started by Cameron Martin

0 Oct 26, 2018

Any colour you want, as long as it's beige

The Arts and Crafts movement designer William Morris once said, “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe t…

Started by Jane Adams

0 Jul 13, 2015

Living Aids for limited hand function--Gripability & Etac Handle Turner

For those with limited hand function, life is filled with small but irritating inconveniences. Examples of this include dropping items easi…

Started by Vivien Chang

0 Jun 24, 2015

Blackwood Design Awards 2015: Hopping along...

The third entry for Blackwood’s 2015 Design Award comes from Catherine Bland; her product is an innovative solution to a problem that many…

Started by Suhayl A

0 Jun 16, 2015

HandSteady Drinking Aid Review

A while back we featured a short piece on the handSteady, a drinking aid which allows people with impaired upper mobility and tremors to dr…

Started by Rory Telfer

0 Mar 2, 2015

Nordic Care Services

Margie speaks to Steve from Nordic Care Services at Naidex 2013. Nordic Care Services are leading suppliers of hygiene, moving and handling…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 17, 2013

Aidapt

Aidapt provide a number of products from aids for the bedroom to the garden. They offer walking aids, scooter and wheelchair accessories, s…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 17, 2013

GlamSticks

I had an idea and made it into an award winning reality. I got diagnosed with ME about ten years ago.  My life changed beyond recogniton as…

Started by Debbie Deboo

0 Nov 14, 2012

An amazing blog post about the impact hearing aids can have

This blog post resonated with me particularly because my grandfather was almost completely deaf, and I never really thought about how much…

Started by Slaine O'Halloran

0 Nov 12, 2012

Duo Ergonomic Handle

DUO is an innovative ergonomic handle that attaches to everyday mugs, glasses and bottles, increasing grip and stability when drinking. I…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service