All Discussions Tagged 'for' (9)

Discussions Replies News

Do you Need Wheelchair Lights to Keep You Safe and Visible at Night?

I've spoken with people in the past who raised the issue of how dangerous it can be going out and about in a wheelchair after dark, when th…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Jun 18, 2018

"Chocks away!" Karen finds new independence at 3,000 ft

“When you're up there you can't think about anything else. It feels cliché to say you feel free but you do.”   You have probably dreamt abo…

Started by Emer Harrison

0 Apr 4, 2017

The University of Coventry creates an app to help reduce risk of falling at home.

by Ainara Carmona I recently spoke to Nikki Holliday, a researcher at the Centre for Technology Enabled Health, at the University of Coven…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 28, 2016

‘ACCESS FOR ALL’

The Friends of the Pentlands have run this event especially for people with disabilities for a number of years and are hoping to expand its…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 25, 2014

Self Directed Support (Scotland) Bill - Call for Views

Many of you are likely to be aware that the Scottish Government has called for views, on the recently introduced Self Directed Support (Sco…

Started by Cathy Stephenson

1 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by william duncan

Inclusive Travel Companies

Summer’s here and we all want to make the most of it.  Here are some innovative travel companies for people with a disability or mobility i…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Stephen chalmers

Robohand project

As technology moves forward it's good to see it being used not only productively but selflessly too. A group of people have designed a robo…

Started by George Perfect

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by bespoken Team

The Good, the Bad and the Unaccessible

We want to hear from you about your experience of travelling. We want to highlight the good, the bad and the unaccessible. The foundation a…

Started by bespoken Team

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by George Perfect

Top 10 Apps for Accessibility & Disability

Here’s some of the best apps around for accessibility and disability.   1. Wheelmate (Android/iPhone, Free)   The purpose of Wheelmate is s…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by gavin alastair neate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service