And another thing... (150)

Discussions Replies News

Olivia Giles

Olivia Giles interview: Going the extra mile Published in The Scotsman on Sunday 21 June 2009   WALKING along a leafy Edinburgh street, I…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 27, 2012

Appeal for design challenges

A fantastic opportunity to turn ideas into reality.  Either follow the links to Hack Shack or add your thoughts below and we will send th…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Ruby Allen

Supporting older adult's independent life

The Life 2.0 project is a EU funded project that aims at supporting elderly people’s independent life through a platform of geographical po…

Started by Eleanor Forrest

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Eleanor Forrest

Indian engineers modify Microsoft's Kinect to help the blind walk with confidence

New Delhi: Mohammed Wasim is a young helpline operator at India's National Association for the Blind (NAB) who could only perceive brightne…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 4, 2012

Accessories For iPad Users With Disabilities

Dutch Inventor Creates Specialized Accessories For iPad Users With Disabilities   Story taken from the website Cult of Mac Original version…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 4, 2012

I am a final year Open University student and would like ideas for a website. computer application on disabilty you would like

Hi I have been on the forum since the start as I am  a disabled person , but as of today I am a final year Open University student (previou…

Started by Alison Fox

1 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

halogen oven warning!!

I got a nasty burn on my hand when I drop the lid on it.  THeylook good on the telly but aren't that much different on the timeings from my…

Started by CAROLINE BARR

0 Mar 2, 2012

Cat Litter problem solved

http://www.catgenie.co.uk/  I have got this it is great.  It is expensive but you dont need to buy cat litter of empty a tray ever again!  …

Started by CAROLINE BARR

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by CAROLINE BARR

Easy Hosiery Device

"It's a bit of a strange contraption but it does work.  I've only had it a couple of days but so far I've had no problem putting on socks a…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 25, 2012

Their life in your hands - can you save Doris?

Lifted from the Telecare Aware web site - I didn't save anyone :-(   Will you save Doris? Or is she doomed? Tuesday, 06 December 2…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by CAROLINE BARR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service