And another thing... (150)

Discussions Replies News

4 Ways iPads Are Changing the Lives of People With Disabilities

I just read this article: http://mashable.com/2011/07/25/ipads-disabilities/ and I wondering what people thought of using Ipads (other Tabl…

Started by Steven David Baird

4 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by DR.RUPNATHJI(DR.RUPAK NATH)

These (GPS) Shoes Were Made for Walking

An interesting tech development and some thought provoking comment from Telecare Aware   http://www.telecareaware.com/index.php/shoes-with-

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 28, 2011

Scotland's MSPs Back bespoken!

A motion sponsored by Orkney MSP Liam McArthur has backed the work of the Blackwood Foundation and in particular bespoken.   The motion w…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 25, 2011

bespoken intro

We have set up a partnership with Brunel University.    We hope this will be the first of many university partnerships so that you can di…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 25, 2011

Building sustainable on line communities

The experience of others can be most useful - it saves us all beating a new path when one has already been created.    These were some tho…

Started by Linda Jane McLean

1 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by bespoken Team

Take action to improve accessibility in your local area!

Published as a double page spread in the Glasgow Evening Times yesterday is a story about one of our tenants, Edward Stanton. It is an insp…

Started by Laura Oakley

0 Sep 30, 2011

CP DATING GROUP ON FACEBOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I created a Cp dating group on  facebook you have to have CP and be 18 years old or older to join it if you know any who would be intereste…

Started by Ruthann

0 Sep 26, 2011

I am a verb

"The Things to do are: the things that need doing, that you see need to be done, and that no one else seems to see need to be done. Then yo…

Started by Linda Jane McLean

0 Sep 21, 2011

DEC Fundraising Event Fort William 24th September - Please Give Kindly

Hi Everyone   I am taking part in the Tour de Ben Nevis mountain bike race this year (24th September) - 72km of off road pain - being cha…

Started by Hugh Wardrope

0 Sep 20, 2011

Introduce Yourself

So you've joined Bespoken and you want to see who else is on the website. Well this thread is here so you can an introduce yourself to ever…

Started by Steven David Baird

6 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service