And another thing... (150)

Discussions Replies News

Assisted Dying Bill, for or against ?

by Anais Durand The House of Lords is currently split over whether to back Lord Falconer’s Assisted Dying Bill, which is currently being de…

Started by Anais Durand

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Paul Richoux

A Chat With Bruce Lee!

This week I had the pleasure of speaking to Bruce Lee (no, not that Bruce Lee!) about his experiences of volunteering with Remap. You can f…

Started by Stacey Brown

0 Jul 30, 2014

Should obesity be redefined as a disability?

An article was published on this subject on the 10th of June 2014 by Owen Bowcott in the Guardian. It relates the misfortunes of Karsten Ka…

Started by Paul Richoux

2 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Paul Richoux

Welfare Reform Guide

You may have seen or heard recently in the news the UK Government are planning major changes to the welfare system. These changes are like…

Started by bespoken Team

9 May 25, 2014
Reply by Anne Walker

Interest Microsoft article on use of IT to help the disabled

Interesting article at http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/developers/articles/week03mar14/how-software-and-hardware-can-improve-the-lives-of-th

Started by George Perfect

0 Mar 28, 2014

Join Trabasack and Active Hands at Kidz in the Middle

Join Trabasack and Active Hands at Kidz in the Middle See Trabasack and Active Hands at Kidz in the Middle The Trabasack team are p…

Started by Duncan Edwards

0 Mar 19, 2014

SURVEY - Please help

Hello, My name is Kristine Ivanova and I am HND Travel & Tourism student at North East Scotland College, and this is my final year at C…

Started by Kristine

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Kristine

Steve Mayes talks about mental health

“We’re more a part of the recovery process rather than the destination”, says Steve Mayes, deputy chief executive of the charity ‘Health in…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 27, 2014

Who can help with this thorny problem?

Hi, folks! My mother has fallen and broken her hip. She is in her eighties. The problem that we have is that she is finding great difficult…

Started by Linda Jane McLean

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

CALL Scotland - Communication, Access, Literacy and Learning

Communicating is not easy for everyone. I’ve been speaking to Sally Millar who has been working with CALL Scotland for over 20 years to imp…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 10, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service