And another thing... (150)

Discussions Replies News

Digital Inclusion

Perhaps it’s because we live in an age where technology progresses at such an incredible pace, but we seem to regard the internet as a fair…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 10, 2014

Research Project - Please Help

Hello everyone,    I'm a new member to this online community so please bare with me.  My name is Brendan Whiting i live in Kent, i am a 3rd…

Started by Brendan Whiting

0 Dec 9, 2013

An Open University by Kenneth Archbold

Having used the Open University myself I have first hand experience of this institution and having also been to a regular University I can…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 6, 2013

Maureen and Oaklands School

When speaking to Maureen Mathieson, it’s wonderful to hear the energy and enthusiasm in her voice as she speaks of Oaklands School where sh…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 6, 2013

Personal Independence Payments - Good or Bad?

With so much coverage on this topic flying around the media its difficult to get to grips on what it’s all about. So here it is:   The Welf…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 29, 2013

Elaine is proud to work for Blackwood

“It’s all about making our tenants feel safe and secure in their homes”.   If you should ever get the opportunity to speak with Elaine Darl…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 28, 2013

It’s tough and getting tougher

Let’s face it, finding work is a miserable process. And the experience is in no way enhanced for people with a disability, by a certain pre…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 25, 2013

Jane Hatton “Lets think about what I can do”

In a recent government finding, employer’s attitudes were found to be the greatest impediment to disabled people finding employment. Jane H…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 25, 2013

Electronic RADAR key

The RADAR key is getting a relaunch this year. Mostly because of the number of fake keys about. The details of the new key are secret so fa…

Started by Duncan Edwards

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Tom Gordon

Parking at the SECC - 19th September 2013

I visited the Naidex/Independent Living Exhibition today at Glasgow's SECC.  I have been to the SECC on numerous occasions and was consider…

Started by Sandra MacLaren

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by william duncan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service