Answers & Questions (94)

Discussions Replies News

The British Toilet Seat

A number of people have responded to my post on Making Adaptive Equipment concerning a manual transfer to a toilet seat. Even though I spen…

Started by Rich Fabend

0 Oct 7, 2012

Use of Crutches Survey

One of our members has asked for help with the development of Crutches and our experience of the use of crutches and associated accessories…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 5, 2012

Self drying shower

Just put this in the wrong place I think. A thought? A fully accessible self contained shower cublicle or wet room with a built in dryer. G…

Started by Kathy Benfield

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by bespoken Team

Mobility Issue

I was thinking the other week and would value anyone's opinion. I have a disabled scooter to enable me to go out but I cannot go into shops…

Started by Carole Collin

5 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Stuart Ross

Over bed tables

Hello there I am looking for a tilting overbed table which goes over a 4foot wide bed from the person's left as they are laid, or tilts bot…

Started by Teresa Ann Lewcock

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by bespoken Team

Pet Feeder - Can You Help?

One of our members is searching for a wind down pet feeder for her cat. We found a product that does exactly what she was looking for but…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by bespoken Team

Staff

Smoking attachment for a person using a wheelchair

Hi i know an individual who only has limited use of one arm.  The individual is looking to see if anyone else has a similar problem in bein…

Started by Elaine Darling

3 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by flora hay

Wheelchair Sizes?

Hi I am hosting an event which will have a number of wheelchair users attending and want to ensure the lift can accommodate all attendees.…

Started by Colleen Robertson

0 Jun 28, 2012

air travel

Just back from a wonderful holiday, but sad to say the travelling was as per usual a nightmare. what is wrong with these airlines that cann…

Started by Anne Walker

2 May 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Walker

help to get up once she's down

I have a friend who has MS and who has recently had a couple of falls when transferring from bed to chair.  She doesn't have any lifting eq…

Started by Pam Russell

4 May 15, 2012
Reply by Pam Russell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service