Answers & Questions (94)

Discussions Replies News

Chip and pin

I am quite infuriated by the major supermarkets having their chip and pin machines bolted down to the bracket. I am finding it impossible…

Started by Lizanne Burton

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by George Perfect

stair lift transfers

why cant stairlift companies design a seat that can be like a small lift weight wheelchair so that person can be transferred on to it from…

Started by Jane Varden

3 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Jane Varden

Washing up

I am getting worse at washing up because my left hand has problems with gripping etc.  Is there something been designed that could help me…

Started by Carole Collin

5 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

We at Quarriers are trying to come up with a title for describing all types of technology incl communication aids, smart phones, computers, game consoles, environmental aids any ideas?

We at Quarriers are trying to come up with a title for describing all types of technology incl communication aids, smart phones, computers,…

Started by Diane Wright

9 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

Keeping Connected

The Design Council is running a funding competition to support the development of new technologies and services that keep people, particula…

Started by David Jarrold

0 Sep 27, 2011

Design Ideas

I was born in Uganda and now live in the UK/USA.  I am classed as disabled and use poles to assist walking.  This site is a great idea.   I…

Started by Moses Abgoner

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by bespoken Team

Experiences with fax

Have you regularly used a fax in the past? If so, do you now use a computer or mobile device for the same kinds of transactions, and is tha…

Started by Yvonne Barnard

0 Sep 14, 2011

Telecare - best thing since sliced bread?

We've been asked to put an article together about telecare and how people are embracing it (or not).  What do you think?  Is telecare liber…

Started by David Jarrold

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Matt-Mouley Bouamrane

any suggestions please

I am working on a Ma Project which is design strategy for elderly care homes. This came to mind when I did a couple of observation in a car…

Started by nike pearse

0 Aug 26, 2011

Spinal Tip(s)

Great website sharing tips and advice for people with spinal cord injuries   http://www.spinalistips.se/ 

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 15, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service