Daily Living Aids (83)

Discussions Replies News

Sonnika Cane Cuddle

Need a cuddle? No, this isn’t a new initiative we’re trying out. When I say cuddle I’m actually referring to a Walking stick holder made by…

Started by bespoken Team

3 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Homai Early Childhood Centre

Tobii Technology - by Quentin Paimparay

At the Naidex Exhibition, bespoken had the opportunity to get deeper information about the Eye Gaze System thanks to the company Tobii Tech…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 22, 2014

Eye Gaze Systems - by Quentin Paimparay

At the recent Naidex Exhibition there were many assistive technology products on display. Over the coming weeks on bespoken I will feature…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 22, 2014

Firefly Upsee Harness

A mother from Israel has invented a wonderful invention which will let children walk who never had the opportunity to do so. Debby Elnatan…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 11, 2014

Touching Time

Telling the time is an essential function of most people’s day and we do it unconsciously sometimes having to double check as we forget the…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 2, 2014

Claudia's at the forefront of the clothing industry

Based in a small office space in Leith in Edinburgh, Claudia Romero and her small but dedicated team are leading the charge in a revolution…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 13, 2014

Technology and Care

Technology’s Convenience While technology continues to haul in new possibilities for independent living, there is no substitute for the hu…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 28, 2013

iComm Communication App

iComm is a free (light version, full version is £4.99)and customisable communication aid for disabled children. The app enables you to set…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 9, 2013

The Voice Bank Project

We are really excited about this project and think it could make a massive difference in many peoples’ lives.   Modern technologies are a l…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 26, 2013

Find your way

For those of us not blessed with the greatest sense of direction GPS mapping technology is a real breakthrough. GPS technology is just not…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service