George Perfect's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies News

"Hi Eric, lithium (specifically LiFePo4) battery packsare well proven (almost old-hat…"

George Perfect replied Jul 17, 2019 to Freedom One Life - new rugged powerchair with long life battery set to undergo trials

3 Jul 17, 2019
Reply by George Perfect

"Hi Alex, Great to see the dream is getting closer - my heartiest congratulations and…"

George Perfect replied May 21, 2018 to Freedom One Life - new rugged powerchair with long life battery set to undergo trials

3 Jul 17, 2019
Reply by George Perfect

"Hi Paul, You raise an important point that all disabled people could do well to reme…"

George Perfect replied Sep 11, 2017 to 10 Things The World Can Learn From People With Disabilities

2 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by George Perfect

"Sorry for the tardy reply Tim - somehow I didn't get an email notifying me of your p…"

George Perfect replied Aug 29, 2017 to The ADVANTAGES of being disabled

3 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by George Perfect

"My wife and I were frequent visitors to London before we moved to France - I was bor…"

George Perfect replied Aug 4, 2017 to A journey into Central London from a Disability Perspective

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by George Perfect

"Hello Vladimir, Thank you for explaining the stage of development of your project. I…"

George Perfect replied Nov 11, 2016 to The Argonault Wheelchair - the most versatile mobility aid ever?

11 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Vladimir Ivanchenko

"Hi Paul, Here is not the place for a deep discussion of French attitudes to disabili…"

George Perfect replied Nov 11, 2016 to The Argonault Wheelchair - the most versatile mobility aid ever?

11 Nov 11, 2016

"Sorry - another thought ... the article says "user can drive or be a passenger in an…"

11 Nov 11, 2016

"Thanks Paul - I look forward to seeing Vladimir's reply. Now I live in rural France…"

11 Nov 11, 2016

"Lots of questions about battery type, range, comfort and durability to be asked and…"

11 Nov 11, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service