Ailsa June MacLean's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies News

"Thank you, Paul. Little Britain made me laugh and I used to tell my daughter when sh…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Oct 13, 2015 to All joking aside: a fresh look at disability?

3 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Ailsa June MacLean

"There is a lot to be said for humour and laughter especially in this world of violen…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Oct 9, 2015 to All joking aside: a fresh look at disability?

3 Oct 13, 2015

"Maybe a letter explaining your ideas to a company who makes solar panels and/or to a…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Jul 4, 2015 to Where do you charge your mobility scooter?

9 Jul 4, 2015

"I think your ideas are really great, Bob, especially the solar battery charging so t…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Jul 1, 2015 to Where do you charge your mobility scooter?

9 Jul 4, 2015

"Hello Jamie, I'm so sorry to hear of the problems you've had with keeping and rechar…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Jun 29, 2015 to Where do you charge your mobility scooter?

9 Jul 4, 2015

"I have an electric in-door/out-door wheelchair but not a power scooter so don't real…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Jun 27, 2015 to Where do you charge your mobility scooter?

9 Jul 4, 2015

"I totally agree with you, Paul. The best is yet to come and as you say, "not in the…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Jun 5, 2015 to Brand new Bionic legs go ahead with trials! Could you take part?

3 Jun 5, 2015

Staff

"The Toyota I-Real looks very futuristic and lots of fun but I would have liked to se…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Jun 5, 2015 to The futuristic i-real wheelchair: does it have a future?

1 Jun 5, 2015

"What an amazing machine. Isn't technology amazing? Even though it is still in the ea…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Jun 5, 2015 to Brand new Bionic legs go ahead with trials! Could you take part?

3 Jun 5, 2015

"What an innovative idea. I certainly think it would scare some people into not parki…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied May 24, 2015 to Tackling ignorance Star Trek style

3 May 24, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service