Ailsa June MacLean's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies News

"I would tell them they had to pretend they had a medical problem and then I would pu…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Mar 6, 2015 to WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO CHANGE THINGS

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Ailsa June MacLean

"It's so good to hear how happy John is in his Blackwood house and that everything is…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Mar 6, 2015 to Life in a Blackwood home according to John Logan

1 Mar 6, 2015

"Hi, I'm so sorry to hear of your problems with the joy stick of the wheelchair it se…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Mar 6, 2015 to Young wheelchair user has problems with the joystick - can you help?

3 Mar 25, 2015

"I totally agree with you Jamie. I have an ordinary bath with a hoist, a sink, a toil…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Dec 21, 2014 to The Blackwood House

22 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by bespoken Team

"Thank you Paul for your reply. I agree that until some one comes up with another met…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Dec 21, 2014 to The Blackwood House

22 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by bespoken Team

"Oh the humility and embarrassment of using a hoist. I would challenge any able-bodie…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Nov 28, 2014 to The Blackwood House

22 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by bespoken Team

"Thank you Paul, I will definitely keep that in mind and I will have a read of Euan's…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Nov 11, 2014 to A wheelchair that is a dream come true

3 Nov 11, 2014

"I was so pleased to see that Andrew Slorance had finally achieved his dream. Having…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Nov 11, 2014 to A wheelchair that is a dream come true

3 Nov 11, 2014

"That's fantastic! I remember being glued to the documentary 2 years ago and even she…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Nov 5, 2014 to A wheelchair that works like a bicycle

7 Nov 5, 2014

"Hi Paul, Great news! Having searched the internet I've found the web site for the w…"

Ailsa June MacLean replied Nov 5, 2014 to A wheelchair that works like a bicycle

7 Nov 5, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service