Paul Richoux's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies News

"Thank you Anne for your kind words. I think all who contributed to the above can't h…"

Paul Richoux replied Oct 12, 2017 to Dealing with mental illness - I asked people what their experiences were...

2 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Paul Richoux

"Hi George, I'm not sure if this exactly is along the same lines but since I started…"

Paul Richoux replied Sep 11, 2017 to 10 Things The World Can Learn From People With Disabilities

2 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by George Perfect

"Hi Miranda, We can share your discussion through our weekly bulletin and hopefully…"

Paul Richoux replied Apr 6, 2017 to Retirement ICF

1 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Paul Richoux

"Wow. That's a pretty shocking indictment of our airports. Or perhaps more accurately…"

Paul Richoux replied Feb 24, 2017 to Getting on a plane when you have a disability – the best and the worst…

2 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Paul Richoux

"Thanks for letting me know John. As the survey is only for people who use a mobility…"

Paul Richoux replied Feb 6, 2017 to Location, Location, location.

1 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Paul Richoux

"Hi George Being a French native myself I agree that generally speaking it is a litt…"

Paul Richoux replied Nov 11, 2016 to The Argonault Wheelchair - the most versatile mobility aid ever?

11 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Vladimir Ivanchenko

"Hi Brittany, Hope that all has gone well for you in Wheelchari MX. Did you watch th…"

Paul Richoux replied Sep 8, 2016 to Wheelchair MX

2 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by bespoken Team

"Hi Jamie, Thanks for the comment. I take it you're referring to the handles when yo…"

Paul Richoux replied Aug 27, 2016 to Bespoken House

2 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by bespoken Team

"Hi Helen, Thanks for taking the time to comment. In answer to your questions: the…"

Paul Richoux replied Aug 26, 2016 to Have Your Say to Define Accessibility in the New Blackwood Homes - Your Voice Counts!

8 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Black

"Hi Mary, Thanks for sharing. And I agree that the aesthetic appeal in adaptations i…"

Paul Richoux replied Jun 30, 2016 to We need to talk about adaptations. Here’s your chance to jump in the conversation

4 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Mary Guild

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service