Helen Donaldson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies News

"http://www.livingmadeeasy.org.uk/ This site gives practical and impartial advice al…"

Helen Donaldson replied Aug 25, 2017 to Problem with lifting legs into bed? What's a good solution?

6 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Helen Donaldson

"Reasonably often.  Lots of people, for lots of different reasons, have some difficul…"

Helen Donaldson replied Aug 25, 2017 to Problem with lifting legs into bed? What's a good solution?

6 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Helen Donaldson

" How about this strap? - When I worked as a "standard" community occupational therap…"

6 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Helen Donaldson

"I might be slightly (!) late in noticing this but I'd like to clarify that my dislik…"

Helen Donaldson replied Feb 6, 2017 to The Blackwood House

22 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by bespoken Team

"I would always assume the best choice of handle would be one that allows the user to…"

Helen Donaldson replied Aug 26, 2016 to Have Your Say to Define Accessibility in the New Blackwood Homes - Your Voice Counts!

8 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Black

"What would stop it from tipping over (backward) if the carer let go, I wonder?"

Helen Donaldson replied Dec 1, 2015 to Radical new concept could make wheelchair transfers a lot easier

2 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Paul Richoux

"I love this idea.  I work for a local authority that is also coastal and am going to…"

Helen Donaldson replied Nov 16, 2015 to Ambitious project to open up beaches to people who have disabilities

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Ainara Carmona

"The shoe looks excellent.  However, in your piece did you have to use the term "stro…"

Helen Donaldson replied Oct 23, 2015 to Nike creates shoe with help of teen who has CP that is easy to put on and remove.

2 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Paul Richoux

"Having had a look at the updated plan, the thing I am most excited about, oddly, is…"

Helen Donaldson replied Aug 3, 2015 to The Blackwood House

22 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by bespoken Team

"Great article, Ciorstaidh.  I especially like the last bit :-)"

Helen Donaldson replied Feb 13, 2015 to Spotlight on Occupational Therapists

2 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Ciorstaidh MacGlone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service