All Discussions Tagged 'Amputee' (7)

Discussions Replies News

Award Winning SMART Prosthetic Limb is Closest to Real Leg

The biggest challenge faced by designers when making a prosthetic leg is how to capture and recreate that natural flow of movement. When a…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Oct 18, 2018

DISABLED EX-BIKER RETURNS TO ON AND OFF-ROAD ACTION THANKS TO ‘HARLEY DAVIDSON’ MOBILITY SCOOTER

The TGA Supersport mobility scooter is back in the news and this time it’s amputee motorcyclist Rick Hadden who has been enjoying the benef…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 8, 2015

Paralympic gold medallist Martina Caironi talks about her perceived weakness became her greatest strength.

Imagine: you are 18 years old and out having fun with your friends. On your way home, you are the victim of a hit and run. As a result, yo…

Started by Silvia Capra

0 Sep 16, 2015

9 Year Old Boy Is Youngest Ever To Be Fitted With Bionic Hand

Touch Bionics were back in the news this week, with 9 year old Josh Cathcart from Fife being the youngest ever person to be fitted with a b…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 26, 2015

The i-limb ultra: Modern prosthetics with a noughties twist

Bespoken thrives on the latest innovations and improvements that help people with disabilities live their lives to the fullest. The latest…

Started by Alex Haylock

0 Feb 4, 2015

Sally Bowie talks about Touch Bionics

I spoke to Sally Bowie who works for Touch bionics, a company whose bionic limbs are the most sophisticated prosthetics ever made available…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 6, 2014

Help for a recent amputee

My brother is diabetic and recently had a leg amputated, I wondered if anyone on the bespoken network can point me in the direction of usef…

Started by Gordon White

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by leanne templeton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service