All Discussions Tagged 'Disability' (102)

Discussions Replies News

Open Dyslexic & OpenWeb

OpenDyslexic is a new open sourced font created to increase readability for readers with dyslexia. The typefaces includes regular, bold, i…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 27, 2012

Kettle Tipper or Hot Cup

The Kettle Tipper may not be the most attractive design for the kitchen but it enables a user to tip the kettle without the worry of scaldi…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 27, 2012

The iPortal from Dynamic Controls

The innovative iPortal is now available worldwide. The iPortal solution connects powered wheelchairs to the internet using an iPhone or iP…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 21, 2012

Ellie Simmonds

Eleanor ‘Ellie’ Simmonds is a remarkable disability swimmer who shot to fame when she became the youngest Briton to win an Olympic or Para…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Alison Fox

Redesign of the Zimmer Frame a concept

The Zimmer, Zimmer Frame or Walker is not the most stylish of designs– a common tool for  people who need additional support to maintain b…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 13, 2012

Flex Foot™

With the Paralympics very much in our minds after Wednesdays’ spectacular opening ceremony our focus this week is the sporting innovation…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 30, 2012

Automatic Jar Opener

For anyone who has ever struggled to get a lid off a jar Cheap (less than £10) and simple to use the one touch jar opener is ideal for an…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by CAROLINE BARR

Zack's Story - Bring Zack Back Home

My name is Zackary Kimotho. I was born in Kigumo in Murang'a County 43 years ago. I was a normal child, grew up normally and joined prima…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 23, 2012

ReWalk

We have featured ReWalk system before but the concept is now a reality as the video below shows, the system is made and designed in Israel…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Sharon Ainslie

Mobilegs crutches

A crutch alternative by an American company called Mobi, these really show the difference when designers have the end user in mind. With an…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 24, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service