All Discussions Tagged 'London' (7)

Discussions Replies News

A journey into Central London from a Disability Perspective

Recently I made two trips into central London while down there on a visit to watch Wimbledon. There were pros and cons in terms of transp…

Started by Tim Neill

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by George Perfect

Catch up with Aldo Faisal and the winner of the 2014 Blackwood Design Awards winner

‘It’s a bit like a code breaking approach. So your brain sends signals in terms of your eye movements, behaviour (and things like that) out…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 25, 2016

Paralympic gold medallist Martina Caironi talks about her perceived weakness became her greatest strength.

Imagine: you are 18 years old and out having fun with your friends. On your way home, you are the victim of a hit and run. As a result, yo…

Started by Silvia Capra

0 Sep 16, 2015

Accessibility in the subway

For people who live in big cities like London, Barcelona or Paris, the underground is a common means of commuting. But what of the passenge…

Started by Lidia Garcia Fernandez

0 Jul 7, 2015

Interview with the runner up for the Blackwood Student Design Award 2014

As many of you will already know, particularly if you’ve been following our Twitter feed, last Friday was the final judging of the Blackwo…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 18, 2015

Intention Decoding - intelligent technology that predicts your will

I was lucky enough to speak with Dr Aldo Faisal of Imperial College London earlier this week who spoke to me in great depth about the pione…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Oct 23, 2014

The Bad - Trafalgar Studios

A note of warning to other wheelchair users who may be considering a visit to the recently refurbished Trafalgar Studios theatre (it used t…

Started by George Perfect

9 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service