All Discussions Tagged 'accessibility' (15)

Discussions Replies News

Ongoing Issues with Accessibility Proves There’s More Work to be Done

Accessibility is still a constant issue in today’s world. One particular cornerstone is accessibility yet to be explored fully is accessibi…

Started by Melissa McDonald

0 Sep 8, 2016

Canada’s First National Accessibility Law To Be Drafted By Visually Impaired MP

Carla Qualtrough, a highly successful human rights lawyer and former Paralympian swimmer, who has been visually impaired since birth, has d…

Started by Melissa McDonald

0 Sep 5, 2016

Easily accessible, or not? That is the question.

Recently it was announced that the next fleet of EasyJet Airbus would feature a more accessible toilet with additional space. As far as imp…

Started by Suhayl A

0 Jul 2, 2015

tap extender for people in wheelchairs

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was such a clever home made adaptation that I had to share it.   The person who originally posted it…

Started by Paul Richoux

3 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Bob Howie

Minding the Accessibility Gap

Disability campaigners such as Transport for All greeted with dismay the report of 5th June 2015 from the Evening Standard  that London Und…

Started by Jane Adams

0 Jun 15, 2015

Accessible Bus Design

bespoken recieved an email from a Product Design Engineering student looking for help with their 3rd year project. They are working on a pr…

Started by bespoken Team

10 May 28, 2015
Reply by michael igoe

Lechal Navigational Footwear

As smart phones cement their status as a universal communication device and the pace of technology continues to advance to become a more…

Started by Matthew Meek

0 Apr 26, 2015

Life in a Blackwood home according to John Logan

by Anais Durand People with disabilities deserve to be given the chance to live independently, which is why adapted housing plays a huge p…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Ailsa June MacLean

Top 3 Apps To Watch Out For In 2015

Be My Eyes (iOS / Free until Sept 2015) One of the most innovative apps to explode in popularity in recent weeks is Be My Eyes. Developed…

Started by Matthew Meek

0 Feb 19, 2015

Disabled Access Day

What are your plans for Saturday, 17th January? Why not go somewhere new— and be part of a movement? Going somewhere new when you have spec…

Started by Ciorstaidh MacGlone

3 Nov 3, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service