All Discussions Tagged 'independent' (10)

Discussions Replies News

Future 50 Podcast - Designing & Building Homes for Independent Living

A Blackwood house meant gaining back an independence that had been taken away from me.’ Powerful words from Anne Walker, a Blackwood Tenant…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 2, 2022

Spain’s disabled community take to the streets to demand their rights

On the 19th of September, Madrid will bear witness to a gathering of people sending out a message of equality, dignity, freedom and human r…

Started by Lidia Garcia Fernandez

0 Sep 10, 2015

7 items for wheelchair users' independence that won't break the bank

bespoken loves nothing better than a mind blowing futuristic bit of technology that is going to blast through barriers and level the playin…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Aug 30, 2015

RICA – helping shape independent living

Through consumer research and surveys, RICA (a UK charity) strives to help people with disabilities and elderly people live their lives as…

Started by Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

0 Aug 27, 2014

OwnFone

One of our top picks from Naidex the OwnFone is a simple to use mobile phone that arrives preprogrammed with the numbers you require. The f…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 13, 2013

Easy Grip Knives

A simple and inexpensive solution for people with gripping problems Peta UK produce a range of easy grip products from kitchen utensils to…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by CAROLINE BARR

Assist Mi

Assist-Mi is a suite of applications designed to improve access to car parks, stations, hotels, airports, hospitals and any other building…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2012

Lap Tray

Lap Tray: As a result of my lack of hand strength and restricted range of motion most activities which require any type of hand movement a…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 17, 2012

Duo Ergonomic Handle

DUO is an innovative ergonomic handle that attaches to everyday mugs, glasses and bottles, increasing grip and stability when drinking. I…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 30, 2012

The bespoken Team - Naidex 2012

bespoken is very pleased to announce that we have three Blackwood tenants joining us at Naidex this year! Anne Walker, of Hurlford, Christi…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service