All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (32)

Discussions Replies News

Who can help with this thorny problem?

Hi, folks! My mother has fallen and broken her hip. She is in her eighties. The problem that we have is that she is finding great difficult…

Started by Linda Jane McLean

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

More iPads in the classroom!

Innovation is not always about new unattainably expensive technology; sometimes it can be finding new uses for existing technology. iPad…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 5, 2013

Screenreader

Quick! Name five jobs that don’t require any use of a computer (you’re not allowed to cheat and say something like snake charmer)… Well? Ho…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 25, 2013

Duncan’s family created the Trabasack

By Mette Nielsen   Many a time will the bespoken members have come across the Trabasack brand on our site, and two weeks ago we recommended…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 9, 2013

Top 10 Apps for Accessibility & Disability

Here’s some of the best apps around for accessibility and disability.   1. Wheelmate (Android/iPhone, Free)   The purpose of Wheelmate is s…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by gavin alastair neate

Handigrip with Rotating Head

The Handigrip with rotating head allows you to easily reach or pick up items without reaching, twisting or bending. The Handi-grip comes…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 1, 2013

Tactus - a tactile keyboard for tablet devices

You may have seen the new tactile keyboard that rises from the surface of the tablet or phone screen in recent reports from the CES2013 eve…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 18, 2013

Assist Mi

Assist-Mi is a suite of applications designed to improve access to car parks, stations, hotels, airports, hospitals and any other building…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2012

Network meeting 7 November 2012

Here are some thoughts from the meeting in Stirling on 7 November to discus an input to the Skills for Care & Development Workforce Dev…

Started by Ian Watson

0 Nov 13, 2012

An amazing blog post about the impact hearing aids can have

This blog post resonated with me particularly because my grandfather was almost completely deaf, and I never really thought about how much…

Started by Slaine O'Halloran

0 Nov 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service