And another thing... (150)

Discussions Replies News

Ricability - A Great Resource

See the latest update from Ricability - exper consumer advice at your fingertips!     WAVs Our new independent guide on Wheelchair Acces…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 15, 2012

Why social innovators need design thinking

I think this article by Tim Brown at McKinsey & Company explains beautifully what the www.bespoken.me network is all about:  http://wh…

Started by Gordon White

0 Jan 2, 2012

Choosing a telecare mobile phone

The telephone is a simple device that has been with us for many years in various forms. In recent years it has undergone some considerabl…

Started by David Jarrold

0 Dec 9, 2011

Satellites, Dementia & Edinburgh Council

Satellite Technology Helping those with Dementia in Edinburgh A service is being developed by the City of Edinburgh Council that uses…

Started by David Jarrold

3 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by bespoken Team

Interface puts the spotlight on the Blackwood Foundation

welcome to the latest edition of the interface newsletter As 2011 draws to a close, I can reflect back with some satisfaction…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 30, 2011

Disturbing Impacts of the Welfare Reform Bill

Good piece taken from the BBC web site on the Welfare Reform Bill. Disabled 'suicidal' over Welfare Reform Bill Disability groups expres…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 23, 2011

Social Media does it again...

Another social media project that looks interesting.  This one is aimed specifically at older people and connecting them with family and…

Started by David Jarrold

0 Nov 11, 2011

Breast Cancer

Hello All, I am new to the site. My company is TenderCush.  TenderCush designs and supplies cushioned products offering comfort & suppo…

Started by Sheila Logan

0 Nov 9, 2011

Forthcoming training for Personal Assistants in Nov. at LCiL!

LCiL, Does anyone know who we are and we do? Well, we are based at Norton Park and we an user-lead organisation who helps disabled people t…

Started by amanda beech

7 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

How is it for you? - Assistive Technology Survey

Telecare Aware is one of our favourite sites and provides great updates on developments in telecare.    They are conducting a survey so p…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 1, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service