And another thing... (150)

Discussions Replies News

Able bodied in a disabled world

Imagine if you woke up one morning and found yourself the only non-disabled person in a world made up of people with disabilities...      …

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 8, 2014

Edinburgh Access Panel

A big THANK YOU to Paul Richoux, the Blackwood Foundation's Social Media Co-ordinator, for attending the Edinburgh Access Panel's monthly m…

Started by Robin Wickes

1 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Paul Richoux

Former MP recalls disabled rights pioneer Dr Margaret Blackwood

A couple of weeks ago we shared with you a short film that we'd made about the founder of Blackwood, Dr Margaret Blackwood.   Whilst making…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 7, 2014

Fantastic work opportunities for graduates with disabilities.

The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO), in collaboration with a number of other organisations, has launched the Equality I…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 2, 2014

Come meet the team this Thursday

Hi all, Just wanted to let people know that a small team from the Blackwood Foundation will be attending Kidz Scotland 2014 to promote bes…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 8, 2014

Bespoken is featured in Enable Magazine!

Pretty cool!   You can read the whole article on Enable Magazine's website by clicking here.   Leave us a comment below to tell us what you…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 2, 2014

RICA – helping shape independent living

Through consumer research and surveys, RICA (a UK charity) strives to help people with disabilities and elderly people live their lives as…

Started by Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

0 Aug 27, 2014

Goodbye

Hi everyone, It is time for me to leave Blackwood Foundation. I am going back to France to continue my Master’s degree in Management at the…

Started by Quentin Paimparay

0 Aug 21, 2014

Adios Amigos

My last month volunteering with the Blackwood Foundation has absolutely flown by. Working as a marketing intern provided me with loads of…

Started by Stacey Brown

0 Aug 8, 2014

Farewell, bespoken!

Cue the violins and get your tissue boxes out, my last day at the Blackwood Foundation as a content creation volunteer has come. Volunteeri…

Started by Anais Durand

0 Aug 1, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service