Answers & Questions (94)

Discussions Replies News

Accessible Bus Design

bespoken recieved an email from a Product Design Engineering student looking for help with their 3rd year project. They are working on a pr…

Started by bespoken Team

10 May 28, 2015
Reply by michael igoe

Trans-atlantic flights

Hey, I am a wheelchair user going to Canada over summer and am worrying about how I can be independent on the flight especially when going…

Started by Emily Cairns

0 Apr 9, 2015

Please take part in Cerebral Palsy questionnaire

As part of a research programme "In order to enhance the evidence base with regards to the current therapy provision landscape across Scotl…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Mar 30, 2015

Young wheelchair user has problems with the joystick - can you help?

Hello to all, I was contacted very recently by a bespoken member whose son, who is currently at university, has a specific problem with hi…

Started by bespoken Team

3 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Ailsa June MacLean

Can you help?

Hey all, We have been contacted by a company about doing a review of a product called the HexHog (a cool new all-terrain wheelchair). We ne…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 27, 2015

88 year old lady seeks advice on mobility scooters

We received the following email from a lady and I was hoping that someone from the bespoken community could offer advice. If you have any t…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Anne Walker

Gloves for wheelchair users

Does anyone know of any good gloves for wheelchair users. When I am going downhill, I find my gloves don't allow me to brake 

Started by Alister Scott

1 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by bespoken Team

Gloves for wheelchair users

Does anyone know of any good gloves for wheelchair users. When I am going downhill, I find my gloves don't allow me to brake 

Started by Alister Scott

0 Feb 2, 2015

uncontrolled wheelchair

The question I would like to ask what kind of suitability for me just to move as when I ask this question everything goes to a stand still.…

Started by Geoff Bosworth

1 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Paul Richoux

Can you give this wheelchair user some advice?

We received an email from a gentleman recently who has been having a very difficult time with his wheelchair and who is very concerned abou…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 5, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service