Answers & Questions (94)

Discussions Replies News

Help please

Hi   i have a severly mentally and physically disabled sister who lives at home with my mam. As my mam is getting older she is unable to ta…

Started by joanne swales

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by joanne swales

help

im new to all this please bare with me ..here goes my son is 11 and due to go in for major op where hes having pevis bone and both legs bro…

Started by angel massey

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by angel massey

My Nana is losing her sight but loves to read - Can you help?

Hi Everyone. My fiercely independent Nana (who is now 83) is slowly losing her sight. She used to love crosswords, knitting, and most of al…

Started by Margie Fletcher

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Margie Fletcher

Robust wall finishes

Hello, I'm in the process of designing some supported accommodation for wheelchair users, and I'd like to draw upon other peoples' experien…

Started by Mark Chalmers

4 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

Newly disabled? Start here

My mobility started to reduce in my early 50s and I became a power-wheelchair user quite suddenly two years ago following my last stroke. I…

Started by George Perfect

5 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Colin Foskett

Are Disabled People in Portsmouth who needs help with Computer Problems

Hi i was just wondering if there were disabled people in Portsmouth.UK who have difficulty finding money to pay someone to come out . When…

Started by Ian Griffiths

1 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by DisabledGear.com

Hip dysplasia - what to expect?

I have recently been diagnosed with hip dysplasia in my right hip, which causes my hip to dislocate relatively frequently, although it pops…

Started by Slaine O'Halloran

0 Dec 4, 2012

Laptop Accessability

If someone is struggling to use a laptop because they are a wheelchair user and living space is tight, what alternatives are there to an ad…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by bespoken Team

Wheelchairs for Carbon Knees?

My Grandad has a carbon knee so he can only bend his right leg and up until the last couple of years he has managed to keep driving his aut…

Started by Rosie Ince

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Rosie Ince

Wheelchairs & Cars

Ref the question about wheelchairs and cars, and suitable adaptations: if people are able to make it, the best place for comparison in one…

Started by Jacqui Jones

0 Nov 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service