Anne Walker's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies News

"recognised this when I watched the programme in Spain last week!! Good to see the de…"

Anne Walker replied Jan 18, 2018 to Blackwood Design Awards Finalist Makes a Big Impact on BBC’s Dragon’s Den

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Anne Walker

"Hi, Paul, well done on being so open about this, you certainly hide it well, panic a…"

Anne Walker replied Oct 11, 2017 to Dealing with mental illness - I asked people what their experiences were...

2 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Paul Richoux

"absolutely beautiful, well thought out and equipped with everything to make independ…"

Anne Walker replied Jul 7, 2017 to The Blackwood House: a closer look at futuristic accessibility

1 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Anne Walker

"Brilliant article Timothy, lucky you getting a good view to something you obviously…"

Anne Walker replied Jun 9, 2017 to Wimbledon: A disability perspective

2 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Tim Neill

"Accessibility is an issue at most airports from the minute you arrive. when booking…"

Anne Walker replied Feb 23, 2017 to Getting on a plane when you have a disability – the best and the worst…

2 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Paul Richoux

"I am lucky enough to have moved in when the big adaptations were in place. I am extr…"

Anne Walker replied Jun 22, 2016 to We need to talk about adaptations. Here’s your chance to jump in the conversation

4 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Mary Guild

"brilliant article, very informative. Great idea for making buses more sccessible, go…"

Anne Walker replied Jun 4, 2015 to Blackwood Design Awards 2015: Transformers! Accessible buses in disguise...

3 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Furey

"As an ex bus driver and now a wheelchair user this is a subject dear to my heart. Th…"

Anne Walker replied Apr 21, 2015 to Accessible Bus Design

10 May 28, 2015
Reply by michael igoe

"Hi, I have been using scooters for 7 years now, all of the smaller ones dismantle in…"

Anne Walker replied Feb 27, 2015 to 88 year old lady seeks advice on mobility scooters

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Anne Walker

"briliant article Ciorstaidh, well done and thanks again for the opportunity to try o…"

Anne Walker replied Nov 12, 2014 to Get your motor running: bespoken member test drives the TGA Supersport.

2 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Ciorstaidh MacGlone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service