gavin alastair neate's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies News

"Top effort. Anyone who thinks they can't achieve something has already failed."

gavin alastair neate replied May 27, 2015 to DISABLED EX-ARMY CORPORAL SMASHES 1,000-MILE WORLD RECORD ON TGA MOBILITY SCOOTER

1 May 27, 2015
Reply by gavin alastair neate

"Following on from this report we have just returned from Traffex where we have had s…"

gavin alastair neate replied Apr 25, 2015 to Progressing Neatly

1 Apr 25, 2015

"Hi all and many thanks to Bespoken for coming along and reporting on the demo of my…"

gavin alastair neate replied Jun 27, 2014 to Gavin shows off Neatebox at the Parliament

1 Jun 27, 2014

"Hi Kristine, I would very much like to find out more about your studies and to discu…"

gavin alastair neate replied Mar 4, 2014 to SURVEY - Please help

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Kristine

"Thanks Paul and a massive thanks to Bespoken were the first to get involved in the p…"

gavin alastair neate replied Dec 17, 2013 to Gavin is focused on improving lives

6 Dec 17, 2013

"We are now in a position to offer a proximity button press to any individual standin…"

gavin alastair neate replied Oct 24, 2013 to The 'Pedestrian Neatebox'

1 Oct 24, 2013

"Thanks Linda, I am constantly frustrated by the apparent lack of thought behind the…"

gavin alastair neate replied Aug 16, 2013 to Gavin is focused on improving lives

6 Dec 17, 2013

"Hi all, I found the following ap which I believe has some potential for visually imp…"

gavin alastair neate replied Apr 5, 2013 to Top 10 Apps for Accessibility & Disability

2 Apr 5, 2013

"Hi alison. At the end of the day everyone is different and will hopefully find somet…"

gavin alastair neate replied Jan 26, 2013 to getting web access whilst on the move if you are visually impaired

4 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Geof Todd

"Hi Alison, I am not blind myself but work for Guide Dogs for the Blind as mobility I…"

gavin alastair neate replied Jan 25, 2013 to getting web access whilst on the move if you are visually impaired

4 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Geof Todd

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service