All Discussions Tagged 'Disabled' (64)

Discussions Replies News

Claudia's at the forefront of the clothing industry

Based in a small office space in Leith in Edinburgh, Claudia Romero and her small but dedicated team are leading the charge in a revolution…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 13, 2014

The Skoog - Now available on Apple Stores

It’s been over 2 years since we first mentioned the Skoog but it certainly seems to have struck a chord.   I don’t want to repeat too much…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 13, 2014

The EnergyEGG

This brilliant little number is called the Energy Egg. The name is fairly easy to explain - it saves energy and looks a little bit like an…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 6, 2014

Andy's work with Back Up

The Back Trust received an honourable mention in last week’s bulletin for their sterling work helping people with spinal cord injuries reac…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 6, 2014

TEK Robotic Mobilization Device - a revolution in progress?

People sometimes like to speculate as to what the future of the wheelchair will be, and I think there’s plenty of room to speculate. Societ…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 28, 2014

My Wheelchair and Me: A (Temporary) Love Story for the Ages

The Following article first appeared in the Huffington Post on the 13th of November 2012 and was written by Tamar Abrams. To access the ori…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 28, 2014

DDP Yoga - It'll astonish you!

Former American wrestler Diamond Dallas Page, has successfully made the transition from breaking people in half to miraculously healing the…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 17, 2014

The Ekso

Science-fiction is often said to be a precursor to technological innovation. The first film ever made, Voyage dans la Lune by Georges Méliè…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 6, 2014

Trailblazers - Access to Housing Report

Access to Housing - Locked Out Fascinating and challenging report from Trailblazers on issues facing young disabled people trying to get a…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Angela Cavill-burch

Angel Sinclair, founder of Models of Diversity

Can you tell me a bit about yourself?   I'm a mother of four and grandmother of three. I have retired from modelling now and have since do…

Started by bespoken Team

12 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by DisabledGear.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service