All Discussions Tagged 'Mobility' (34)

Discussions Replies News

Naidex 2015 best bits: Accessibility, wheelchair sports & a giant Teddy Bear

I may be indicative of the amount of footage we captured at Naidex that several weeks after it's all over we still have some things to show…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 15, 2015

Staying safe, mobile and active: More footage from Naidex 2015

We bring you yet more footage of some of the best bits of Naidex 2015 which we caught on camera. Our team of volunteers were touring the ex…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 9, 2015

Where do you charge your mobility scooter?

We’ve had a query from a bespoken member about charging mobility scooters/powered wheelchairs.   This concerns the issue with charging them…

Started by bespoken Team

9 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Ailsa June MacLean

Clips from Naidex 2015: Accessibility on the go, at home and in the car

Carrying on with our series of videos from Naidex 2015, this week we have a whole host of videos which cover lots of ground ranging from ac…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jun 25, 2015

Brand new Bionic legs go ahead with trials! Could you take part?

Rex Bionics Plc (“Rex Bionics” or the “Company”) First Patient Treated in RAPPER II Clinical Trial 1 June 2015 Rex Bionics Plc (AIM: RB…

Started by bespoken Team

3 Jun 5, 2015

Staff

The futuristic i-real wheelchair: does it have a future?

It would be fair to say the world is still waiting for a truly revolutionary wheelchair design. Presently, we all know that a wheelchair ca…

Started by Callum Steven

1 Jun 5, 2015

DISABLED EX-ARMY CORPORAL SMASHES 1,000-MILE WORLD RECORD ON TGA MOBILITY SCOOTER

Andy McIntosh, 42 from Strathaven near Glasgow, is a disabled Army Corporal who has just achieved a new world record by driving a TGA Bree…

Started by bespoken Team

1 May 27, 2015
Reply by gavin alastair neate

Ropox Bathroom with movable tap

At Naidex last week I saw this bathroom installation at one of the stands and it really caught my eye.  The arm rests are light enough tha…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 4, 2015

Flipod – inflatable cushion that brings relief to both patient and carer

A clever innovative cushion has the potential to bring massive relief to both caregivers and receivers. During our sleep we all toss and t…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Jan 13, 2015

Colin Struthers and the story of a shop

When Colin Struthers started his business 20 years ago the place was “a very small shop in the middle of town” he remembers. “We were a ver…

Started by Monica Quintero Restrepo

0 Sep 15, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service