All Discussions Tagged 'Wheelchair' (95)

Discussions Replies News

Gondolas4All is making the canals of Venice accessible

Gondolas are a right, not a privilege!   Alright so it’s not an entirely conventional sentiment but it rings true as anything else where ac…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 9, 2017

Elektroscooter - stylish concept without a reality?

Futuristic… innovative… revolutionary… these are all words that are grossly overused. So let me be plain and honest with you - this wheelch…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Feb 9, 2017

So simple, so smart - check out this clever little wheelchair accessory for rainy days

Has anyone every used one of these? It may be a lot more common than I realise but having never seen one I’m struck at how simple and cleve…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 10, 2017

Blackwood Design Awards 2016 - Will this Futuristic Wheelchair from Japan Win Top Prize?

The Blackwood Design Awards is now closed for entries. Further formal announcements will be appearing on bespoken shortly so watch this spa…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 7, 2016

Catch up with Aldo Faisal and the winner of the 2014 Blackwood Design Awards winner

‘It’s a bit like a code breaking approach. So your brain sends signals in terms of your eye movements, behaviour (and things like that) out…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 25, 2016

Blackwood Design Awards 2016 - We Speak With The Designer of a Self-Cooling Wheelchair Cushion.

“Winning would be fantastic because it wouldn't just give us the means to get to market and make an impact sooner, it would mean that indus…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Nov 22, 2016

stair climbing wheelchair that stands up on two wheels - is the iBOT due a come back?

It was 2 years ago almost to this very day that bespoken first shared the iBOT with its members. Discontinued in 2009 due to poor sales, th…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Nov 15, 2016

The Argonault Wheelchair - the most versatile mobility aid ever?

Vladimir Ivanchenko is nothing if not direct. During a cross Atlantic Skype conversation, the Russian engineer expat to Canada speaks very…

Started by bespoken Team

11 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Vladimir Ivanchenko

The Whill - Unbelievable new wheelchair

Unbelievable! It seems that almost every week I discover a new take on the wheelchair that looks like it’s out of a science-fiction blockbu…

Started by bespoken Team

4 May 26, 2016
Reply by bespoken Team

Easy rider just got a easier for wheelchair users... and it's epic!

If you’ve been following bespoken for a while you’ll know that we have some pretty “out there” concepts on this website that can only have…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 May 4, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service