All Discussions Tagged 'disability' (61)

Discussions Replies News

Casting call for disabled models

Models of Diversity Further to our very successful billboard campaign in London last year, which led to radio and TV interviews, we are…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 14, 2013

Activity Products for People living with Dementia

Active Minds offers a range of activity products specifically developed for people living with Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Ben Atkins…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 25, 2013

Easy Grip Knives

A simple and inexpensive solution for people with gripping problems Peta UK produce a range of easy grip products from kitchen utensils to…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by CAROLINE BARR

Assist Mi

Assist-Mi is a suite of applications designed to improve access to car parks, stations, hotels, airports, hospitals and any other building…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2012

Sledge for disabled children

These sledges seem look really well made. Cerebra have recently managed to get a one one off bespoke item into wholesale manufacture by…

Started by Duncan Edwards

0 Dec 8, 2012

An amazing blog post about the impact hearing aids can have

This blog post resonated with me particularly because my grandfather was almost completely deaf, and I never really thought about how much…

Started by Slaine O'Halloran

0 Nov 12, 2012

A great blog that points to a great getaway spot

I've been reading a lot of blogs recently, but this particular post really resonated with me. Dave Hingsburger writes very eloquently about…

Started by Slaine O'Halloran

0 Nov 9, 2012

Lap Tray

Lap Tray: As a result of my lack of hand strength and restricted range of motion most activities which require any type of hand movement a…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 17, 2012

Duo Ergonomic Handle

DUO is an innovative ergonomic handle that attaches to everyday mugs, glasses and bottles, increasing grip and stability when drinking. I…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 30, 2012

Cranfield University Study into Disabled Airline Passenger Experiences

A Cranfield University student is carrying out research into disabled peoples experience of air travel Passengers with special needs, redu…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 18, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service