All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (13)

Discussions Replies News

7 items for wheelchair users' independence that won't break the bank

bespoken loves nothing better than a mind blowing futuristic bit of technology that is going to blast through barriers and level the playin…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Aug 30, 2015

Blackwood Design Awards 2015: POSTA- comfortable in-fight seat transfer

Continuing with our series on the Blackwood Design Awards 2015 here is another of our entries; the POSTA. For wheelchair users travelling b…

Started by Vivien Chang

0 Jul 3, 2015

Easily accessible, or not? That is the question.

Recently it was announced that the next fleet of EasyJet Airbus would feature a more accessible toilet with additional space. As far as imp…

Started by Suhayl A

0 Jul 2, 2015

Absolutely Phabulous

Heather Clarke, a long time reader of bespoken got in touch with us and told us more about the charity she works for. Coming up for its six…

Started by Ciorstaidh MacGlone

0 Apr 2, 2015

Access the New York Subway with Wheely

While most cities will have a wide array of public transport options, it is often the case that travel on these systems will be more diffic…

Started by Rory Telfer

0 Feb 16, 2015

Roll-A-Ramp; a foldable & transportable ramp

Ramps. They are a constant problem. Or rather the lack of them is. How often do members come onto bespoken asking for advice regarding “a f…

Started by Paul Richoux

0 Aug 27, 2014

Supported holidays with Altogether Travel

by Anais Durand Have you always wanted to take a trip abroad but couldn’t due to your care needs? Look no further! Altogether Travel can b…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 10, 2014

On the road again - With Martyn Sibley

By Paul Richoux   Road trips are cool. Fact. It could be I’m romanticising them a little in my head but they hold a huge appeal. Who among…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Paul Richoux

Experience/Adventure/Challenge

I’m a wheelchair user but can walk very short distances. I am looking to travel and have a dream of taking part in some kind of exciting ex…

Started by Ella

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Ella

Inclusive Travel Companies

Summer’s here and we all want to make the most of it.  Here are some innovative travel companies for people with a disability or mobility i…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Stephen chalmers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service