And another thing... (150)

Discussions Replies News

Cranfield University Study into Disabled Airline Passenger Experiences

A Cranfield University student is carrying out research into disabled peoples experience of air travel Passengers with special needs, redu…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 18, 2012

Employment

For those seeking employment, support, help or inspiration for those with disabilities can be found at http://careertrumpet.com/ Simon has…

Started by Linda Jane McLean

0 Jun 29, 2012

Falkirk District Fibromyalgia Support Group

I was in touch with a lady called Joyce Wells, she founded, and still runs the local Fibromyalgia group. The group meets regularly and runs…

Started by Mary Campbell

0 Jun 29, 2012

Lerning to drive with a disability - take a look!

NEWS RELEASE Donington Park hosts exciting driving programme for young and learner drivers with disabilities Donington Park is host…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jun 29, 2012

Product Idea?

Hello Everyone! I'm Ruby and I am a student at Loughborough University studying Industrial Design and Technology.  I will be starting the…

Started by Ruby Allen

1 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Anne Marie Liddell

Think and plan for end of life

I've set up a website to help people prepare for the end of life. We're all living and we're all dying, so I hope the website will help us…

Started by Barbara Chalmers

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Mary Campbell

Update from Dimitrios

The project evolved into a remote sensor network comprised of a hub and different wireless electronic modules.  Modules would act as remote…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 30, 2012

Supported travel

Hi folks, Just wanted to make you aware of a social enterprise company we set up called Altogether Travel. We offer supported travel for th…

Started by Stephen chalmers

0 May 29, 2012

'Victory for rights of disabled' as Government loses spare room benefit case

Some welcome news from the UK courts.   'Victory for rights of disabled' as Government loses spare room benefit case Published by Ross…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 16, 2012

The way Tesco discounts fooD

It was two portions of fruit for £3 discounted to £1.75 cause it was past it's sell by date It should have been discounted more than that b…

Started by CAROLINE BARR

7 May 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service