Answers & Questions (94)

Discussions Replies News

Medication Blister Packs

Just thought I'd share this one.  We had discussions at a couple of our workshops about how difficult it can be to open medication blister…

Started by David Jarrold

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by leanne templeton

Help for a recent amputee

My brother is diabetic and recently had a leg amputated, I wondered if anyone on the bespoken network can point me in the direction of usef…

Started by Gordon White

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by leanne templeton

Bespoken becomes a closed network

Aaargh! I think this is a big, big mistake! Now people have to sign up, people are very lazy nowadays, they hate registering and giving awa…

Started by Duncan Edwards

0 Mar 16, 2012

Treatments for MS

As far as the Treatment for MS is concerned. Is Tysabri a life long duration? Also what is the longest anyone has received this Med, and ha…

Started by Ewan E Innes

0 Feb 10, 2012

Elbow crutches that hurt

My mother, who is 80 has been given elbow crutches to use whilst waitnig for a knee replacement operation.  instead of helping her get abou…

Started by Pam Russell

4 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Cee Gee

new to wheelchair living and need some guidence

I am a 54 yr ols lady who has just been diagnosed with spastic paraparpesis in fact docs can only tell me what is wrong with my spinal cord…

Started by helenrobinson43@tiscali.co.uk

0 Nov 3, 2011

Introduction

Hi, i would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.   My name is Dimitrios and i am a final year design student at Brunel Univer…

Started by Dimitrios Stamatis

0 Nov 3, 2011

Eating

Can anyone please tell me whether there is such a thing that is a knife and fork in one.  I am finding it hard to hold knife and fork when…

Started by Carole Collin

6 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by bespoken Team

Do carers get the short breaks they need?

Do carers get the short breaks they need? IRISS is working with Shared Care Scotland, the Coalition of Carers and the Minority E…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 24, 2011

Assistive Technology in Cerebral Palsy

Hi everyone,      My name is Lisa McCarley and I am currently studying for my Masters award in Occupational Therapy at Glasgow Caledonian U…

Started by Lisa Jane McCarley

0 Oct 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service