Assistive Technology (116)

Discussions Replies News

Thumbtrack - Worlds Smallest Wearable Mouse By Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

Have you ever imagined controlling your computer with your thumb, well today is your lucky day. When Douglas Engelbert created the mouse he…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 11, 2014

Zipping up

Reinvention happens at an alarming rate with a majority of products on the market but some products are left alone and never improved. The…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 26, 2014

Future Technology By Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

Technology is everywhere you look and a massive part of many peoples lives. Many people could not manage without their new smart phone or t…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 26, 2014

Six months on, Gavin's on a roll

By Paul Richoux   “Inclusion is at the core of what I do, right from the outset” says Gavin Neate as I catch up with him several months aft…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 20, 2014

Sally Bowie talks about Touch Bionics

I spoke to Sally Bowie who works for Touch bionics, a company whose bionic limbs are the most sophisticated prosthetics ever made available…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 6, 2014

The Camera Mouse

In today’s Information Age, access to a computer is fast becoming an essential part of day to day life, even in the domestic space. With ov…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 6, 2014

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation

My attention was caught this week by something called Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). It is a method for curing depression that in…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 23, 2014

VIVOCA Communication Aid

My attention was drawn recently to certain developments going on at the University of Sheffield. Scientists have been working on a new kind…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 10, 2014

GPS tracking devices

If you need to keep track of someone (or maybe need someone to keep track of you!) a couple of possibilities have come to my attention. Fir…

Started by George Perfect

0 Dec 19, 2013

Gavin is focused on improving lives

“I just saw a problem and I thought I’ve got to do something about that” – says Gavin Neate By Paul Richoux     When I met Gavin the things…

Started by bespoken Team

6 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by gavin alastair neate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service