Sport & Activities (103)

Discussions Replies News

Alexa Wilson - Planning Your Holiday

‘Planning Your Holiday – How do you do it differently’ was discussed on the BBC Disability Talk Show ‘Ouch!’ during the summer. Alexa Wils…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Anne Walker

‘Epic European Disability Roadtrip’

Martyn Sibley is undertaking his toughest challenge yet. He plans to travel across Europe with his adapted hand-controlled car, accessible…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 27, 2012

Ellie Simmonds

Eleanor ‘Ellie’ Simmonds is a remarkable disability swimmer who shot to fame when she became the youngest Briton to win an Olympic or Para…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Alison Fox

The best moments of the Paralympics

A bit off topic but I thought  would be fun to compare views here are my best moments Jason Smyth winning the T13 100m in 10.4 seconds -…

Started by Alison Fox

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Alison Fox

Neil Fachie

Not content with being British 100m and 200m champion on the athletics track and competing in the Beijing Paralympic Games, multi-talente…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 6, 2012

Flex Foot™

With the Paralympics very much in our minds after Wednesdays’ spectacular opening ceremony our focus this week is the sporting innovation…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Aug 30, 2012

Walks with wheelchairs

I would like to build a list of walks that wheelchair users could simply use on their own or with others. Not just here in the Lothians and…

Started by Jon Redpath

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Eva McCracken

Crafted Elegance

Having a physical disability and/or chronic illness can sometimes make it very difficult for artists to run their own business and websit…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Tina Sanchez

Scott’s Growing Boccia Career

Meray Diner      Scott McCowan is studying Psychology and Sport Studies in Stirling University, currently on a year out to train for the P…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 15, 2012

Rick Rodgers

We met Rick last year and found his story is incredible.  If you want to find out more about Rick follow this link to his website.  www.u

Started by bespoken Team

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Rick Rodgers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service