Sport & Activities (103)

Discussions Replies News

Deloitte Parasport

What with the Sochi Winter Olympics and Paralympics less than 40 days away, here’s one for the sports enthusiasts out there.   The British…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 29, 2014

Tim Reddish on his sporting life

By Paul Richoux   A former Paralympian and world class swimmer with several medals to his name, Tim Reddish has since 2008 been the Chairma…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 29, 2014

Skating on thin ice - by Kenneth Archbold

Innovation this week is a tough one. The UK sport scene has been buzzing of late, and with the Commonwealth games being held in Scotland, w…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2013

"Fun, Fast and Physical"

Ice hockey has the reputation as a rapid, exhilarating sport. Sledge hockey is no different. Well, “we can’t skate backwards”, Karl explain…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2013

Winter sports - no limits

For sports lovers the cold winter weather is never a reason to slow down. With the advances made in technology winter sports are every bit…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 12, 2013

The Society for Accessible Travel & Hospitality

The Society for Accessible Travel & Hospitality has been helping people with disabilities for just under 40 years, to get to and enjoy…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 21, 2013

Travelling Through Britain

On the previous two occasions Martyn appeared on bespoken he was setting off on two different journeys. The first was an “Epic European Dis…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 21, 2013

Learning to Drive - We speak to Luke who has just done it!

Driving is considered (by some) an essential part of growing up which is mostly why I put it off until I was 28. Luke Pearce on the other h…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 15, 2013

Should disabled athletes compete with able bodied athletes?

Last summer Oscar Pistorius competed in both the Olympics and the Paralympics. This started an important debate on whether or not someone w…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Ciaran Roche

The Petra Running Bike

What do you do if you have a passion for athletics but have only partial mobility? I came across an interesting design called the ‘Petra Ru…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service