Sport & Activities (103)

Discussions Replies News

Quickie Shark RT - Handbike

Amazing new handbike from Sunrise Medical, the makers of the professional RS racing series.  The RT series offers you the performance of…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jun 14, 2013

LEPMIS Video Game Controllers

At Naidex we met Geoff Harbach, founder of LEPMIS Game Access Solutions, which produces specialized gaming controllers for Playstation 3, X…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 9, 2013

Playing console games with a physical disability

Hi. I am interested to know what problems people have playing on console platforms like the PlayStation3 and XBox. Our company LEPMIS spec…

Started by Geoff hardback

0 Apr 30, 2013

Adil Ghani, disabled sports leader

Sport has always been seen as an effective way to encourage leadership, communication, friendship and confidence. The success of last year’…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 12, 2013

Afghan teen with Olympic dream..

With the UK still feeling proud and encouraged after an incredible 2012 Olympics and the country looking forward to the Commonwealth games,…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 14, 2013

Power Trikes

I have to say I purchased a Power Trike hoping to gve myself some extra freedom & better quality of life. It is actually very good but…

Started by Laurence G Mason

0 Feb 8, 2013

Activity Products for People living with Dementia

Active Minds offers a range of activity products specifically developed for people living with Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Ben Atkins…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 25, 2013

Sledge for disabled children

These sledges seem look really well made. Cerebra have recently managed to get a one one off bespoke item into wholesale manufacture by…

Started by Duncan Edwards

0 Dec 8, 2012

Festival of Paralympic Sport

The Paralympic Sport Festival is happening today and tomorrow in Surrey. However, if you can't make this one there will be others happening…

Started by Zyhira Tabsaum

0 Dec 3, 2012

Scott Robb's Story - by Rosie Ince

Scott Robb lives a few doors down from Elliott at St Leonard’s Court and he has discovered a new-found interest in sport since watching the…

Started by bespoken Team

3 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Anne Lynn McMillan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service