The Good, the Bad and the Unaccessible (60)

Discussions Replies News

The Unaccesible - Thomson Travel Agents Portobello

Where: 135 Portobello High St, Edinburgh There is a small step and no ramp so you can’t get in and the staff don’t seem to be interested i…

Started by Margie Fletcher

0 May 24, 2013

The Good - Semichem Portobello

Where:  138 Portobello High St, Portobello, Midlothian EH15 1AH Easy access through the front door, they usually only have one open so…

0 May 24, 2013

The Bad - Baynes Bakery

Where: 160 Portobello High Street, Edinburgh, EH15 1A I feel a bit mean calling these guys bad but unfortunately you can’t get in! The sta…

0 May 24, 2013

The Good - The Beach House Cafe

Where: Portobello Promenade, 57 Bath Street, Edinburgh, EH15 1HE Website: http://www.thebeachhousecafe.co.uk/ This place is fantastic! They…

0 May 24, 2013

The Good, the Bad and the Unaccessible

We want to hear from you about your experience of travelling. We want to highlight the good, the bad and the unaccessible. The foundation a…

Started by bespoken Team

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by George Perfect

A forum reviews for cafe's, bars, services shops etc

Hey All, So I was thinking about how there is so much scope for people to review places they've been from the hairdresser to Primark, or to…

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Ian Pugh

The Bad - Trafalgar Studios

A note of warning to other wheelchair users who may be considering a visit to the recently refurbished Trafalgar Studios theatre (it used t…

Started by George Perfect

9 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Linda Jane McLean

Find Wheelchair-accessible toilets and parking spaces

Finding clean, accessible toilets and parking spaces when on the move can be a real challenge for wheelchair users. A new app and website ‘…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Laurence G Mason

Staff

Changing Places Changing Lives

At Blackwood we have a great number of adapted bathrooms in our properties many using clos-o-mat toilets, the manufacturer is running an in…

Started by Colin Foskett

0 Feb 1, 2013

A great blog that points to a great getaway spot

I've been reading a lot of blogs recently, but this particular post really resonated with me. Dave Hingsburger writes very eloquently about…

Started by Slaine O'Halloran

0 Nov 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service