Wheelchairs & Mobility (127)

Discussions Replies News

Twion - New Concept Wheelchair

By Quentin Paimparay Have you ever noticed that nowadays attitudes are changing and it is increasingly common to discover products devoted…

Started by bespoken Team

0 May 16, 2014

The Great Outdoors

Crossing the countryside in a normal wheelchair can be challenging to say the least but now with the Mountain trike available to the public…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 21, 2014

THE ACROBAT - THE WHEEL REINVENTED By Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

One problem that keeps arising in our bespoken forums is that new wheelchair inventors are not taking suspension into consideration when cr…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 21, 2014

Andy's work with Back Up

The Back Trust received an honourable mention in last week’s bulletin for their sterling work helping people with spinal cord injuries reac…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Mar 6, 2014

A look at the Back Up Trust

A person, for whatever reason (be it illness, a car collision or some other accident), finds themselves with a spinal injury and is forced…

Started by bespoken Team

2 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Paul Richoux

TEK Robotic Mobilization Device - a revolution in progress?

People sometimes like to speculate as to what the future of the wheelchair will be, and I think there’s plenty of room to speculate. Societ…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 28, 2014

My Wheelchair and Me: A (Temporary) Love Story for the Ages

The Following article first appeared in the Huffington Post on the 13th of November 2012 and was written by Tamar Abrams. To access the ori…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 28, 2014

The Ekso

Science-fiction is often said to be a precursor to technological innovation. The first film ever made, Voyage dans la Lune by Georges Méliè…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 6, 2014

The Long Wait

When an individual or family member requires transportation ahead of a settlement or at the beginning stages of a life changing situation,…

Started by Trevor Anthony Sitton

0 Jan 2, 2014

Google Cars - A vision of our roads of the future?

The development of self driving cars promises to be one of the most significant innovations in transport of all time, and could have profou…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 15, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service