All Discussions Tagged 'Assistive' (29)

Discussions Replies News

Smart Chair - Powered by thought

Smart Chair - Powered by Thought. It sounds like something from science fiction. However, a prototype wheelchair manoeuvred by human thoug…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 25, 2013

Tactus - a tactile keyboard for tablet devices

You may have seen the new tactile keyboard that rises from the surface of the tablet or phone screen in recent reports from the CES2013 eve…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 18, 2013

Tobii PCEye

Tobii PCEye is used by Sarah Ezekiel who features in our people’s stories, the technology enables her to create stunning artwork and has gi…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 10, 2013

Sarah Ezekiel's Story by Rosie Ince

Can you tell me a bit about yourself? Everything was pretty straightforward for me until the age of 34. I was happily married with a beauti…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 10, 2013

Muse, the brainwave-sensing headband.

Although still in development the Muse is a comfortable four-sensor headband that allows you to control applications, games, reduce stress,…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Dec 20, 2012

London Access App

Daniel Biddle a survivor of the 7/7 bombings has created a smartphone app to help people with disabilities travel around London more easil…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Debbie Deboo

How Telecare is transforming Social Care

Interesting articles from the Guardian Social Care forum How telecare is transforming social care Welcome to the weekly round-up of featur…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Cathy Stephenson

BlingSticks

One of our members has created a new spin on the old NHS grey walking stick why not brighten it up a bit with Blingsticks owner Dawn says..…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 25, 2012

FreeHand™ - the wearable computer Interface

The first-of-its-kind Freehand™ from AbleNet provides computer access simply by touching fingers together on a special glove. Originally de…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Oct 18, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service