All Discussions Tagged 'Travel' (18)

Discussions Replies News

Sonnika Cane Cuddle

Need a cuddle? No, this isn’t a new initiative we’re trying out. When I say cuddle I’m actually referring to a Walking stick holder made by…

Started by bespoken Team

3 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Homai Early Childhood Centre

Can we see your toilet please?

What an exciting life it must be to research, plan and operate overseas holidays. All those sunny exotic places to explore. That’s all tru…

Started by Deborah Jepson

0 Apr 4, 2014

Six months on, Gavin's on a roll

By Paul Richoux   “Inclusion is at the core of what I do, right from the outset” says Gavin Neate as I catch up with him several months aft…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Feb 20, 2014

A glance at driving with a disability

With this week’s bulletin looking at transport, I thought I’d cast my mind back a few weeks to Naidex Scotland 2013. A number of disabled c…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 14, 2013

Some Inventions needed for those that travel

Idea 1 : A gadget is needed that can be added to a standard airline seat . My Hubby really misses his leg rests when we travel on a plane.…

Started by Angela Cavill-burch

0 Sep 27, 2013

The Unaccesible - Thomson Travel Agents Portobello

Where: 135 Portobello High St, Edinburgh There is a small step and no ramp so you can’t get in and the staff don’t seem to be interested i…

Started by Margie Fletcher

0 May 24, 2013

Air Access Concept

Priestmangoode, have unveiled a design that will transform air travel for passengers with reduced mobility. Air Access is a concept that f…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by George Perfect

Staff

Skycare Wheelchair

For wheelchair users, getting around on-board an aircraft can be quite challenging & usually requires assistance from one of the flight…

Started by Colin Foskett

0 Feb 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service