Answers & Questions (94)

Discussions Replies News

The pains of using a wheelchair whilst shopping

Hi All I’m currently enrolled on a product design degree, and in this final year I have decided to create a product that improves the lives…

Started by Jack Corpe

1 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Angela Cavill-burch

Co-design Workshop

We attended a workshop recently on Co-design and we were there to stress the importance of involving end users in the design process. The…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by bespoken Team

Advise or Help ?!

Hi, my names Elaine I have a disabled daughter who's 23 now I've cared for her all her life from the smallest needs to the biggest basicall…

Started by Elaine

0 Oct 9, 2013

Self Directed Support (Scotland) Bill - Call for Views

Many of you are likely to be aware that the Scottish Government has called for views, on the recently introduced Self Directed Support (Sco…

Started by Cathy Stephenson

1 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by william duncan

Some Inventions needed for those that travel

Idea 1 : A gadget is needed that can be added to a standard airline seat . My Hubby really misses his leg rests when we travel on a plane.…

Started by Angela Cavill-burch

0 Sep 27, 2013

Non slip push rims

I am looking for removable non slip push rims which would cover my existing metal rims. Does anybody have any idea where I could obtain the…

Started by Gordon Rainey

0 Sep 19, 2013

PLEASE HELP ME

i have epilepsy, wilson's disease and learning difficulties. i live in harrow, middlesex. i am a council tenant. harrow council don't help…

Started by Anusha Nicola Joseph

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Rich

Experience/Adventure/Challenge

I’m a wheelchair user but can walk very short distances. I am looking to travel and have a dream of taking part in some kind of exciting ex…

Started by Ella

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Ella

freelance working

Not sure if this website is appropriate for the advice I'm seeking, but if anyone can share golden nuggets of wisdom it will be appreciate…

Started by Laura King

0 Jul 23, 2013

Wheelchair Accessible Motorhomes - In and around Yorkshire

I am looking for a company that has wheelchair accessible Motorhomes for rental in and around the Yorkshire area. Thank You

Started by AnnWhitteron

4 May 10, 2013
Reply by AnnWhitteron

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service