Assistive Technology (116)

Discussions Replies News

Footage of Gavin and Neatebox

As promised last week, here are the first in a handful of videos we shot when we met Gavin Neate at the Scottish Parliament. If you want a…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jul 3, 2014

I want

A two way speech devise that does nt need pressing to activate. OK a posh baby monitor....Still want a devise to cut off microwaves when th…

Started by Diane E

1 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Paul Richoux

Gavin shows off Neatebox at the Parliament

Well it’s been a couple of months since we last spoke to Gavin, and true to form he has been far from idle. This week specifically, he was…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by gavin alastair neate

Jointly App - for better care

by Anais Durand At bespoken, we know that looking after your loved ones can be tough, but you’re not on your own. This week, we present you…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jun 26, 2014

OwnFone: straightforward technology

by Anais Durand Do you want to stay in touch with your loved ones but find smartphones way too complicated? Ownphone allows you to connect…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jun 12, 2014

Apple Health: the new health-related app

By Quentin Paimparay The American company Apple has unveiled a new consumer app called “Health” which will suit iPhones, iPads and Mac comp…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jun 12, 2014

The Simband: a new generation of health tracking wristbands

By Quentin Paimparay The Korean manufacturer Samsung is currently working on a new generation of health-tracking wristbands called “the Sim…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jun 5, 2014

Samsung includes accessibility features on new S5 mobile phone

I confess I like it when companies decide to include accessibility features - in the doing recognising that we "disabled" represent a very…

Started by George Perfect

0 Apr 23, 2014

Sense of feel added to a prosthetic hand

Possibly old news but I thought I'd pass on this article in New Scientist in case it can offer anyone hope ... or even get them pushing for…

Started by George Perfect

0 Apr 23, 2014

Update - Neatebox by Gavin Neate

Scottish entrepreneur through to semi-final for Branson’s Pitch to Rich competition   Entrepreneur needs your support to reach final of se…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Apr 22, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service