All Discussions Tagged 'Disability' (102)

Discussions Replies News

Hello gang!

Hey there,  Just a quick wee message to introduce myself. My name is Anthony A.K.A Geordie Travels, and I live in sunny Glasgow. I love to…

Started by Geordie Travels

2 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by Geordie Travels

Blackwood Design Awards 2018/19 Now Live and Accepting Entries!

Entries for the Blackwood Design Awards 2018/19 are now closed!  Keep an eye open for when we announce the shortlist!  We are delighted to…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Nov 2, 2018

Staff

The Zok: Blackwood Design Awards 2018

With the announcement of The Blackwood Design Awards 2018 shortlist imminent, we’ll be interviewing Designers, Engineers and World-Renowned…

Started by Oliver Hughes

0 Mar 29, 2018

Staff

The AquaPlane: Blackwood Design Awards 2018

With the announcement of The Blackwood Design Awards 2018 shortlist imminent, we’ll be interviewing Designers, Engineers and World-Renowned…

Started by Oliver Hughes

0 Mar 14, 2018

Staff

2018 PyeongChang Winter Paralympics- Team GB Takes Another Silver

Britain's Menna Fitzpatrick and guide Jen Kehoe have taken Silver in the women's visually impaired super combined event. Despite a tremend…

Started by Oliver Hughes

0 Mar 13, 2018

Staff

Diversity Reigns In Most Inclusive and Anticipated Oscar’s Night Yet

2 years after the #OscarsSoWhite debacle, and the #MeToo movement spurring outrage and inspiration in equitable measures, 2018’s Oscars cer…

Started by Oliver Hughes

0 Mar 6, 2018

Staff

Creative Scotland Reverses Cuts to Disabled Arts Bodies

Creative Scotland has announced it is to restore funding to five arts companies following criticism of its decision to cut financial suppor…

Started by Oliver Hughes

1 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Wendy Russell

Staff

What’s On: Sat 10th Breaking Down Barriers, An Afternoon of Culture

The Equality and Rights Network (EARN) is to host a free afternoon of culture and events, with a focus on accessibility in Edinburgh this S…

Started by Oliver Hughes

0 Feb 8, 2018

Staff

PyeongChang 2018: A Guide to Para Snowboarding

With just over a month to go, the start of the PyeongChang Winter Paralympics 2018 is fast approaching. With speed in mind, the Paralympics…

Started by Oliver Hughes

0 Feb 6, 2018

Have Your Say to Define Accessibility in the New Blackwood Homes - Your Voice Counts!

Designing and shaping disabled access is never a one-man job. We’re enlisting some help from some real experts i.e. YOU. Share your opinion…

Started by bespoken Team

8 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Black

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service