All Discussions Tagged 'bespoken' (84)

Discussions Replies News

Here’s how you can shape content on bespoken in 2018...

Hello and happy new year to you all. bespoken is back for another year and in 2018 we want our online community to be all about you, the me…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Jan 11, 2018

Give feedback on bespoken - help us improve it!

The bespoken team are keen to improve the design and layout of bespoken and we need your help!   We are looking at a radical overhaul of yo…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Wendy Russell

Hexhog - The unique 6x6 by Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

This six wheeled monster looks like a cross between a quad and a buggy. This monster of a machine will be able to get you to places you cou…

Started by bespoken Team

3 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Ailsa June MacLean

Printed Prosthetics

3D printing technology is being used to create unique covers for prosthetic legs, adding a layer of personal style to the plain and functio…

Started by bespoken Team

1 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Paula cassara

Bespoken is featured in Enable Magazine!

Pretty cool!   You can read the whole article on Enable Magazine's website by clicking here.   Leave us a comment below to tell us what you…

Started by bespoken Team

0 Sep 2, 2014

RICA – helping shape independent living

Through consumer research and surveys, RICA (a UK charity) strives to help people with disabilities and elderly people live their lives as…

Started by Ryan Dubickas - Pearson

0 Aug 27, 2014

Stairseady: supporting rail attached to the wall of stairs

At bespoken, we have just discovered that a new kind of supporting rail attached to the wall of stairs has recently been designed and manuf…

Started by Quentin Paimparay

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Richoux

Goodbye

Hi everyone, It is time for me to leave Blackwood Foundation. I am going back to France to continue my Master’s degree in Management at the…

0 Aug 21, 2014

The anti-suffocation pillow

By Quentin Paimparay A charity called “Epilepsy sucks UK” has developed a new kind of anti-suffocation pillow which allows people suffering…

0 Aug 6, 2014

Inclusive theatre company puts on Edinburgh show

By Quentin Paimparay For anyone visiting the Edinburgh Festival Fringe a production called “13 Sunken years” will be performed throughout t…

0 Aug 6, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Gordon White.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service